• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Adding Pic's to post ?

I use tinypic
2uzdjwj.jpg

I tried that to Marty , I guess user friendly for me , is not the case. Thanks all the same. Hope you enjoyed the burger , I did :D

Switchkit,are you using Imageshack? I have the same problem when I use images I have stored there. See?
lostitop2.gif

WTF??? I could not get it to work on several attempts before. Now it does. Go figure,just as I was trying to make a point.

Interesting , it says IM not allowed to post images or edit my own threads ? although these other people can ? IM guessing there all Premium members ? I can understand the images I suppose ? but not having the ability to edit your own posts can be real tough ! Go figure ? Guess you just need to be perfect every time ? Whats really going on here ?

If I try and edit anything but my email addy or my pass word it won't let me ? I get this page vBulletin Message
Switch Kit, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It's good now Hamer , thanks. http://i27.tinypic.com/eq47xu.jpg[IMG] IM still working on the pictures on my end though , maybe it's a computer setting on my end , but my edit is there. Thanks again[/quote]

Try it again, I see you didnt add the / on the last img it should look like this

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.