• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Adding Pic's to post ?

I GOT IT ! (-:
eq47xu.jpg

just to say , the burger was good , but I have had better , it really looked better then it tasted to me. (IM picky) It had alvacado/fried onions and mushrooms/pickles/tomato/lettuce and cheeder cheese/mayonaise/mustard and ketchup on a lightly toasted seseme seed bun. My personal problem was that the hamburger meat was the best you could buy stuff , they tend to be slightly dryer and have more of a steak flavor , I like the middle of the road type hamburger meat , it tends to have more fat in it which makes them more juicey and
delicious. Words from the late Carl Karcher (1917 to 2008) .........If it doesn't get all over the place , it doesn't belong in your face. :drool:

OK guys , the ole lady out did herself tonight ! This baby weighed in at 18 oz's ! She called it the "Cowboy Burger" the meat had chedder cheese/bacon and jalapenos mixed in , alvacado , tomato, American cheese , mayo, and ketchup on a toasted 100% whole wheat bun ! Dudes !! this freak'in thing was all over the place ! I just couldn't resist sharing it with you Forum burger lovers.
img3084ji1.jpg

I bet that monster was over 2000 calories ! but I'll tell you what Marty , I don't know where I could go and buy one as good as that baby was !! with my Lays potato chips on the side ! :drool:

Now take a picture or your arteries and show where all that winds up at.

OK guys , the ole lady out did herself tonight ! This baby weighed in at 18 oz's ! She called it the "Cowboy Burger" the meat had chedder cheese/bacon and jalapenos mixed in , alvacado , tomato, American cheese , mayo, and ketchup on a toasted 100% whole wheat bun ! Dudes !! this freak'in thing was all over the place ! I just couldn't resist sharing it with you Forum burger lovers.
img3084ji1.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.