Understood and agree.
Felt to obvious not too pass on some positive aspects of AI for the unusual aspects of the occasional parts buyer like myself. I took it a little further my self behind the scenes, basically a full catalogue manager linking to supplier API and managing stock etc. I needed a distraction a couple of weeks back and this worked well
Below is a small animated Gif of the demo.
That was enough to convince me that unless I'm willing to maintain the code, continue to develop features etc. it really was just an exercise in the possible.
Hope you and maybe others got something from it.
Felt to obvious not too pass on some positive aspects of AI for the unusual aspects of the occasional parts buyer like myself. I took it a little further my self behind the scenes, basically a full catalogue manager linking to supplier API and managing stock etc. I needed a distraction a couple of weeks back and this worked well
Below is a small animated Gif of the demo.
That was enough to convince me that unless I'm willing to maintain the code, continue to develop features etc. it really was just an exercise in the possible.
Hope you and maybe others got something from it.