• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AmeriKa's future???

I like Alex Jones and there are a lot of things that he talks about that people should pay attention to, but I don't think this is one of them.

A quote from the article: "If someone brings a gun to school or is doing drugs in the bathroom, no one has to pay me to let the teachers know."

I would like to believe that, but it is not always true. If you follow all of the school shootings that take place, there is always warning signs, either in talk, actions, whatever...they all have them. In other words, someone knew that at the very least something was wrong, but did nothing to stop it. Part of the reason is that we call these people "snitches." There is a big difference between what I would call snitching and doing the right thing.

Perhaps I cannot see the big picture here, but if this program stops one potential school shooting, it is a success.

I understand what you're saying. The fact that the powers that be are setting up a "snitch culture" is disturbing. Of course there really isn't a fine line here - a child brings a gun to school isn't appropriate and it would need to be addressed yesterday. You have to get the jist of the article and read between the lines. You must see the bigger picture.

'Gdday, LoneWolf TN

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.