• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Amp Supply lk500 10 meter parts,

The ones on the board are made by Zettler AC820-2C-12DE 5821. I appreciate you guys helping me. I have not even turned on the amp. I have been waiting to get all the parts for the mod to install. Before I use the amp. I just know that the output swr from the amp is going to be high going to the antenna. I sold my antenna tuner. Had I been thinking instead of spending most of my money on a restored amplifier. And having to buy a cheap radio. I should have got a Yaesu ft-1000mp. With the 200 watt amp and been done. Thank's again for all the help.

I found your manual complete with schematics and parts list. Page 41 of the manual has the name of the relay which is Aromat. A picture of the relay would probably give the part number D2SE

Attachments

• Amp Supply--LK 500 SERIES--service,user--ID5893.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,116
Thank you Tallman, How is everything? I will take a picture and post it later. I had a hard time deciding between the amp and just buying a Yaesu ft-1000mp. Kind of wish now I bought the Yaesu. Less wattage output but nice radio.

Here is a picture of the relay.
50861977_377460499706435_1544954707657621504_n.jpg

Thank you Tallman, How is everything? I will take a picture and post it later. I had a hard time deciding between the amp and just buying a Yaesu ft-1000mp. Kind of wish now I bought the Yaesu. Less wattage output but nice radio.
I'm fine as frog hair. Those relays should be fairly easy to find. How are you doing?

I would be much better if I didn't sell all my radio gear. And decided I missed the radio and needed to get back in the hobby. So I bought the restored lk500 from AL, From MAf-tech. And only had $200.00 left and still needed a radio.pa770 had one for sale so I bought his cobra 148gtl. Knowing there was no way that was going to drive the lk500 without a 100-watt amp. And also neede a turner I had sold my Dentron 2k. So without those two things looks like I would have been better off buying a Yaesu ft-1000mp. Could not make up my mind between a big amp and little radio or nice Transceiver. Starting to look like I made a mistake. I miss having both a nice transceiver and nice amplifier. I thought if I don't get the amp and get the radio I would not be heard very well in dx land. Any thoughts?

Here is a catalog from Zettler I would suggest you call the office nearest to you and ask them a few questions.
The AZ820 is not listed, they do have the AZ821 what the difference is I don't know.

Attachments

• zettler-selector-guide.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Thank's Chris, Tallman, and kopcicle, For all your help and time. You guys don't know how much that means to me having people like yourself's willing to help me out when I need it. Chris, I checked out rF parts as you know wants a min $20.00 plus $9.45 SH. At least I would have extras. When I have all the parts on the board. And am really to adjust the trimmer caps. Are they both for input swr? And do I need to be worried about any High voltage when tuning them? I want to be very careful after last year.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.