• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AN OPEN APOLOGY TO THE FORUM

unit_399

EL CAPO
Jun 17, 2008
ALEJANDRIA, COLOMBIA SA
I'm posting this to apologize to everyone on the forum for my behavior here one evening a few weeks ago. We'd had a daylong celebration, and all of us were beyond drunk. Actually, I don't remember much of anything about that night. So I had no idea what a total ass I'd made of myself until a couple of days ago when I got an email from another forum member wanting to know, "What the hell is your F..king problem ?"
I'm not making excuses. What I said was totally out of line, drunk or not. I have personally apologized to Robb for my remarks, and I want to do the same to all the members of the forum. I am ashamed and embarassed by my conduct. Please accept my apology

Jim Schleitwiler
UNIT 399

Don't guess I saw or heard of it(and if Robb was involved I understand that) but it takes a good person to make a public apology. take care.

no problem here :)
i can respect someone who apologizes or admits they were wrong . ;)
i seem to have issues with folks that always insist they're right though . LOL

This sucks, I missed it.

To repeat Magmount verbatim....

Drunk posting is like an ef'ed up Christmas Present, no idea what you did 'till you look at it the next day.

Sounds like you had fun, nuttin wrong with that.

AHHHH dont worry about it hell had I known Ide have had a few cocktails myself and joined in!!! LOL!! As I said dont worry about it.

try weed next time .
i never offend anyone and everybody loves me . :)

Attachments

• B000ZOTE1M.jpg
    B000ZOTE1M.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 249

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.