• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANACONDA 2.5KW IS THIS FOR REAL!!???

Here's the advert for the amp on page that is specified:

"...ANACONDA CROSSFIRE MOSFET 2.5 KW BASE AMP .
THIS IS OUR NEWEST BASE AMP !
THE NEW BASE AMP WILL PUT OUT 3000 - 3500 WATTS!
This Amp Will Ship For 50% -75% Less , Equivalent To a 12 pill base amp! The Cost is About The Same As a 8 pill Base But will do as much or more then most 12 pill Amps But For Allot Less Money .
ALSO NO TVI
This Amp Will Not Come Over The TV . No More LATE NIGHTS ! Waiting For Every One To Go To BED !
TIRED OF NO CONTACT ON SKIP LAND ?
THIS WILL FIX THE PROBLEM. PICTURE COMING SOON ! We Are Taking PRE ORDER ONLY NOW ! Be The First on Your Block To Have One !
100% GUARANTEED .
THE FIRST 100 WILL GET FREE SHIPPING !..."

NO TVI?!?
Got to be a joke...there is no price. If ALL of the claims are true - they have something that no one else has ever built before. Even if it is all MOSFET construction, I have no idea how they can keep TVI out of the picture. Sounds a little bit unreal - to say the least...

Last edited:
Considering their claims, I think it is well worth that $0.00 price. I'll take two! No, make that 4 of them, but they gotta handle the shipping.
- 'Doc

i wasnt aware one eye jack was doing business with the colonel anymore from ampsrus.far as i know jack wasnt even building those anymore .he now builds the lip zipper line.so if you want one of those base amps go to the lip zipper website and you can get with the builder direct.
one eye jack built the anacondas and now builds the lip zippers .same design.
just google lip zipper amps and you should find the place.

Yes the gentlmen from AMPS-R-US had also explaind this about his name and the hijacked website aswell he seemed ok when I spoke with him I talked to him for quite awhile on the phone and was asking about a beam antenna and we got into amplifiers and he was telling me about this 2.5K I was wondering about HF filtering band selcting being added and I never persued it but ran across the amplifier again and figured I would ask here if anyone has seen,ran or knows of anyone who has ran one.

He seems no more unstable than the guy that used the Col's name and the name of his business to build up his own forum and then stab him in the back.

GLR has it right . the col. started the amprus forum and had redneck run it for him . redneck installed all the software and all the setups in his name and after he got his name out took over the forum . the col. didnt have the time to persue it legally , so it is what it is .

at the same time the col started selling annaconda amps he had an issue with x-force amps and stopped selling them . the annacondas bias was very similar to the magnaforces B bias and many said that is why x-force products were no longer sold at ampsru .

biohazards were built by ampower for the col. . the reason the biohazards were discontiued was adam couldnt keep them in stock . i think he had a problem getting to his soldering iron to build them . he even had a friend try to help him .
YouTube - Two Very drunk guys

redneck is a back stabbing peice of crap . you trust him .......if you want.........
hes basically bozo without the following . a wanna be bozo ????

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.