• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Another "Probe" among us

Oh jeebus.....you said "probe". I was afraid to look. You meant "probie". My condolences to the poor bastard. Look what he has gotten himself into now.I hope he stays away from the geratol crowd on 75m. :)

Reactions: binrat
Congrats to CrappyKraco as well. He clearly has more self discipline than I do, for if I spent 1/2 as much time with my head in the boofk as my mouth in front of the mic, I'd have my ticket as well.

Excellent Effort!

Thanks.

Honestly, they make it pretty darn easy to pass. Now to keep learning so I actually know what the hell I'm doing.

The locals have already been incredibly welcoming and helpful. Offered some spare equipment to me tonight. I slapped together a couple ugly (but functional) antennas for 2m. One for the vehicle and one for home. Enjoying myself so far.

Reactions: 2RT307

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.