• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Antenna Analyzers

I would consider just how far you are going to go with this hobby and make your decision based on that.

Alot of people have a single radio in the mobile, and thats as far as they go. Some have a simple base setup, base radio and Antron, Imax, or Gainmaster and it stops there for them.

From reading your posts, you seem to be diving in head first. You built your own tower, so you are a tinkerer. You joined up here and asked alot of Questions about your Galaxy, now you are starting to buy other equipment with more capability than the Galaxy.

In your particular case, I think dropping the coin to buy the 259 would be money well spent. I think you have been bit by the radio bug. Not a bad thing at all. Just from reading your posts here, I doubt that you are going to stop adding to your setup anytime soon. (y)

Reactions: 3 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.