• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

any airgun fans here ?

Or, how about this Nerf/Glock;

qXOMJf.png

qXOMJf

qXOMJf

https://news.yahoo.com/glock-pistol-disguised-toy-nerf-162839722.html

But if they were made to look like something other than a gun the would be legal. The kicker is the word "imitation". Now they are kicking back saying they will not ban airsoft and pellet guns. They screwed up with 10 and 12 gauge shot guns with removable chokes and had to back-peddle after finding out that the exact wording they used regarding muzzle size automatically made them all prohibited. That has since been straightened out however they left a few previously unrestricted guns on the prohibited list simply because of looks. They are black and scary looking with tactical features but no different than any other semiautomatic shotgun. It's a case of dumb cunts pulling the wool over more dumb cunts in an effort to gain public support. They keep saying 80% of Canadians support it but they don't tell you that poll was taken by asking 318 people at an anti gun ralley. Take one at a pro gun ralley and see if you get 80% in favour.
Mate try living in Australia, anything that looks anything remotely like a gun is taboo to the people that don't jump through the hoops. Not long ago we had a Army reservist arrested for carrying a water pipe. He used it to simulate weight is an Austeyr rifle while on his morning run. Public is trained to panic at black things and sounds of fireworks.

But if they were made to look like something other than a gun the would be legal. The kicker is the word "imitation". Now they are kicking back saying they will not ban airsoft and pellet guns. They screwed up with 10 and 12 gauge shot guns with removable chokes and had to back-peddle after finding out that the exact wording they used regarding muzzle size automatically made them all prohibited. That has since been straightened out however they left a few previously unrestricted guns on the prohibited list simply because of looks. They are black and scary looking with tactical features but no different than any other semiautomatic shotgun. It's a case of dumb cunts pulling the wool over more dumb cunts in an effort to gain public support. They keep saying 80% of Canadians support it but they don't tell you that poll was taken by asking 318 people at an anti gun ralley. Take one at a pro gun ralley and see if you get 80% in favour.
when will they outlaw people except the sissy types? no matter what side of the border we live on stupidity exists in our officials

Tin_Can,
Have you tired looking into getting some arrows from a archery shop? The shops around here can make any size you want.

Better late then never right! I ended up getting some from Air Gun Source here in Ontario. They sold out fast now no stock, Thanks for the tip o Archery shop.

Reactions: Rwb
Now if you really want to push a pellet ...

Attachments

• 79652004.pdf
    761.3 KB · Views: 181
  • a153051.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 248
  • a188575.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 193
I'm kinda on hold at the moment so the high pressure sealing experiments are in limbo.
I'm temporarily away from my shop so all I can do is research and dream :-/

There is plenty of theoretical and practical information available for cyclic sealing or high pressure sealing but combining those with liquid propellants and ignition systems is new ground. You leave pneumatic and hydraulic sealing behind around 3,000 PSI and enter mono-propellant rocket combustion chambers shortly thereafter.
The leap from 3K PSI to 40K and beyond is well known to firearms but there are important differences.

Rather than the application what I do here will be about the machining operations and sealing techniques.

Attachments

• Benjamin.jpg
    Benjamin.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 128

bought one of these when they were on sale for $89 a while back...nice gun, lots of power, sighting it in using a 3/4 in ocb as target, went clean through and into a 4x4 a good 1/2" ,not bad for single cock
they are building very stout springer rifles n accurate too.id bet 1 of em could kill a 2 footed critter if shot placement was right like in ear,eye,mouth area

I've got a few. Crosman M4-177, a newer 760, 1077 (with the Airsource adapter), CB40, and a few more pistols, and the 6" 357 revolver. Crosman is actually in my county, I've gone there for spare parts, and they were nice enough to give me some .22 speedloaders for one of my pistols, many years ago.

This reminds me that I need to setup some targets in the back yard again.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated