• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody else get "banned"?

C W Morse

Apr 3, 2005
Retired
I tried to sign on last night and got a message that I was "banned"---contact admin. Quite a surprise since I had had no arguments (lately), no TOS violations that I knew of! :p But later on I tried again and it was OK. Anybody else get that message yesterday?

CWM

We had a problem while updating the forum software and it banned a few IP's all should be good now,,,,hopefully :D

C W Morse said:
I tried to sign on last night and got a message that I was "banned"---contact admin. Quite a surprise since I had had no arguments (lately), no TOS violations that I knew of! :p But later on I tried again and it was OK. Anybody else get that message yesterday?

CWM

No, but I got "banned" from the "Pooper Electronics Forum".

Oh well................

JustinDePolis said:
That's ok, call Chester, and tell him to get rid of that Tech 808, or 008, or whatever guy.

I tried to find out why I was banned but my e-mails that I sent to the "Pooper Forummaster" went unanswered.

I don't get it

I don't post here often, and this is not meant to stir the pot; let's get that out in the open.
I don't understand the animosity between the forums. I belong to quite a few, and have not had any problems, but then I read about the reasons some got banned. They mentioned another forum, or whatever.
Seems to me like EVERYONE would profit by relaxing a bit; I won't buy from a company that runs a kindergarten forum; sorry, but to me, it reflects the attitude of the business.
Just my two cents.

I never really had a problem with "Poopers" except for the mis-information and the moron they have running it...AKA Tech 808

'Looky there! A driver tube!'-you won't believe how many hamsters it takes to spin all the lexadines to get the voltage to the final amp...i may just stick with the 2 of those drivers :LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.