• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anybody have any plans for...

the_sandman_454

<font color="red">Humor Facillitator</font>
Apr 2, 2005
Michigan
Does anybody have plans for constructing a tinfoil hat to block the brain rays the Government is using to read my thoughts? I thought I was alright with a basic design, but after reading everything around here, I'm not convinced it's good enough... Please help!!!

I like these. The flags can be replaced with a couple Predator 10k's ! :D

hat5.jpg

Please be advised that this type of thinking is not productive.

You should be careful of the area you hang out logistically. It seems the richer the neighborhood the more chance of your mind being violated. Which makes sense because the information gathered from ones mind is used to gain positive results. These "MIND ROBBERS" are looking for a target rich enviroment, so hanging out in poor "slum" type neighborhoods makes you less likely to fall victim to this atrocity.

Using aluminum foil on your head may result in being more likely to be hit by lightning.

Personally I would use a NON-METALIC shield as provided in the link below and stay in the poorer neighborhoods. These two things combined will produce the results we can all be happy with. :D

CLICK HERE FOR A NON METALIC SHIELD

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.