• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone else have the FLU?

I had something like that at work once. I felt absolutely fine, then all of a sudden I was instantly ill.

I made it to the bathroom just in time. Thank god there was a nice big trash can beside the commode because I needed both.

Never had anything like that since, only sick for about 2 days. I may have had that Norwalk virus.

I had a bug about 10yrs ago that was so bad I had to be hospitalized....went at both ends until I was so dehydrated that my electrolytes went off...I could barely walk....take a sip of water and go into the dry heaves....first time I thought I was mebbe not gonna make.....when I got to the hospital and they started running iv's into me....I could actually feel my strength coming back.
I guess the bug that is around here now has killed old and weak folks and young kids. :(

I haven't had the flu in 7 years. When i got it ended up in the hospital with a collapsed lung for two weeks almost died.
I have not gotten the flu shot and don't plan on it. My Dr advised to take musinex if I have lot of mucus.

I Too have Avoided it so far..
However i am surrounded by it..

So many by me have it..
To point that hospitals by me are turning most people away
(even taking ads out.. to limit type of people who go to which hospitals...especially for the children )

I nearly got it 2 times already..
Having found myself for the day around people who have it.

Lucky so far though.
Though i did not get the flu shot.

I am Hoping my exposure those 2 times..
has given me basically same as a live virus nasal flu spray shot...lol

I am though taking vitamins to be sure my immune system is as good as can be..

By me at least...Flu is nearly at epidemic levels.
However it is typically not a killer flu..to those who are fairly healthy ( Thankfully )

Don't think I had the flu. Did get the shot. I have had a bad cold for 30 days good for a week and now a diff. cold.. All the news chanels say you get it on your hands most of the time and will spread it.. You wil NOT get it until you touch your face.
Use soap and
NEVER TOUCH YOUR FACE

No Flu, but my sinus infection turned out to be bronchitis. Doctor gave me a Z-pack. It works by camping out in the infected area gabbing with friends. When bacteria comes along it yells at it and tells it to go to one of the other 39 body parts.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated