• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYONE FROM THE FORUM USING ECHOLINK??

TonyV225

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 18, 2005
Wisconsin
If any of you are using echolink let me know and I can find you or ad you to my favorites. Just tell me your name and callsign if need be you can PM it to me. New Amatuers should check this out if you havent already. If you need any help with setup I can give you a hand.

Introducing EchoLink

Downloaded and installed today, but can't validate until I get my license in the mail. I looked up my call sign, but I need some info of the license itself.

Have also installed the EL app on my Adroid phone.

Ok and you have opened ports that were needed to be opened?? In UDP and TCP??

Yes.
I can connect to the server, I just can't get any audio. I've had audio problems before with other programs, but didn't care enough to address them. This might get me to take a little time...or I can always set this up on a laptop I have with Windows on it that I use for things I can't do with Linux (like my taxes).

If any of you are using echolink let me know and I can find you or ad you to my favorites. Just tell me your name and callsign if need be you can PM it to me. New Amatuers should check this out if you havent already. If you need any help with setup I can give you a hand.

Introducing EchoLink

most of us talk on radios. its not the world wide computer forum...
lol
(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.