• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ANYONE HEARD THE JAMMER ON 38LSB

zZzlQVD.jpg

Reactions: 543_Dallas
Didn't see this one mentioned, but there is a guy that regularly plays a song by Earl Scruggs called Foggy Mountain Breakdown on channel 17 and 19. He'll loop it sometimes for an hour. These people really have no life.

Here in Houston there is a local truck driver that goes by 5th Ward he gets on ch 19 keys up his echo for 30min and talks to himself and laughing the whole time. This dude pisses off every one else that is listening to 19 this guy cover the whole channel for like 14 to 18 miles

Here in Houston there is a local truck driver that goes by 5th Ward he gets on ch 19 keys up his echo for 30min and talks to himself and laughing the whole time. This dude pisses off every one else that is listening to 19 this guy cover the whole channel for like 14 to 18 miles

I'm in Houston too. I'm sure heard me out there. There is also a guy that goes by Leg Breaker. He has an echo and an 80s video game sounding rodger beep. Are they the same person or are they two different people? I think that is the guy you're talking about and he has that crazy laugh. That is the one I always hear starting trouble with people. He'll usually ask an information question and then get pissed off over the answer they give and start an argument. He'll keep keying over people when they try to talk and will just go on and on and tie up the channel for an hour. I've heard 5th Ward. He's come off as a prick and only talks to certain people with no regards to others that may want to use the channel. He has that channel 6 mentally and say "break" every other sentence. Overall though I can't say I heard him doing what Leg Breaker does, but he isn't that close to me. I don't think that is the guy you're talking about though, it's Leg Breaker.

Last edited:
^^^ Never heard Leg Breaker on the air he must run early in the morning or only 1 to 2 days a week. There is another guy do not know what he goes by he gets on late night like 11pm on ch 19 when the channel is dead and talks about how the Government is basically the devil.

Last edited:
^^^ Never heard Leg Breaker on the air he must run early in the morning or only 1 to 2 days a week. There is another guy do not know what he goes by he gets on late night like 11pm on ch 19 when the channel is dead and talks about how the Government is basically the devil.

That guy is telling the truth DJ. History tells us that.

Thanks SC, but my comments here were a bit of tongue in cheek.

I tend to be very cynical regarding government in general. I often say government is all about power and pride, and we can tell by their fruits.

Thanks SC, but my comments here were a bit of tongue in cheek.

I tend to be very cynical regarding government in general. I often say government is all about power and pride, and we can tell by their fruits.

perhaps when you were young it was cynical, now-a-days it's just realistic.

perhaps when you were young it was cynical, now-a-days it's just realistic.

There is a fine line.....

Regarding Houston....there used to be a guy who sounded EXACTLY like Carl from the movie Sling Blade on 19 in the afternoons. Anyone ever hear him? Not sure I've laughed that hard in my entire life.

If memory serves me 357, he is out West somewhere. It kills the channel when dip shits like this get on. Maybe if we just ignore them totally they will go away eventually. If they know they aren't getting someone rattled up then it actually bothers them more and they tend to move on!! But it does make dxing a PITA!!! Hopefully he will be tracked down or someone already knows who it is. Best advice, don't stir shit, leave it alone and it won't stink. JMHO. Good day.

Maybe if we just ignore them totally they will go away eventually. If they know they aren't getting someone rattled up then it actually bothers them more and they tend to move on!! Best advice, don't stir shit, leave it alone and it won't stink. JMHO. Good day.

Agreed 100%. The other posters are not getting it and I guess may never get it. Do they think that the offenders do not read this forum? I tried to put it in as large and simple language as possible in post #46 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 222DBFL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated