• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone here REALLY know Texas Stars?

They are Steve. I set it to 80 watts max and corrected/repaired a coax switch that I believe caused the issue initially. I haven't had much time to play radio lately. Wife and I have been pretty busy with my health and her mothers health.
I tripped across those 2-2879's I pulled from the Kenwood a week or 2 ago and reminded me I need to mail them off. I haven't forgot it's just with 2 or 3 Dr appointments a day its tough to make it to the Post Office.

I am confident 2024 is going to bring me good fortune!!

David

A bit late to the thread. Glad you are back in service, Greg. I always liked the TS-500.

REVerse °
I've used a multitude of amps over the years, including a handful of valve amps. But it seems I get the best audio compliments out of the Texas Star. Doesn't really make sense, but every time I get to DXing, I get one compliment after another about the pure and clear audio.

Reactions: Eldorado828

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.