• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone into L.E.D. flashlights?

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
I got into these about 7 yrs ago, they were coming from China so fast that one couldn't keep up with all the new models.

All these lights have the Cree l.e.d.s, which are made here in the states.

There are some out there right now that put out a higher lumen then what I have, but I just don't have the need for anymore of them. This is just few of what I have.

Attachments

• My collection.JPG
    My collection.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 184
  • NiteCore-Fenix-S&W..JPG
    NiteCore-Fenix-S&W..JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Fenix & Nitecore.jpg
    Fenix & Nitecore.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 195
  • DSC_0008.JPG
    DSC_0008.JPG
    231.5 KB · Views: 183

The $100 FENIX I lost last week? Bright enough to illuminate the 5th Wheel latch in blinding sun. Was great. Till it took a hike from the factory belt pouch.

Hell, I’m just glad I found the conversion instructions today to finish the T8 fluorescent conversion to FuLight!

Got a Fenix UC-30 at home and another Fenix light at work. Can't remember that model number however. Got a couple cheaper LED lights just for general use and a larger three C-cell LED light in the truck.

Reactions: 357magnum
I've used the streamlight stingers for years. You can run them over, drop them in buckets of antifreeze or oil and they keep on ticking. They work for light hammering and prying too. Initial cost is high but replacement parts aren't too bad.

Reactions: S&W357
Do Coyote lights count? I have 2 X Reaper XLs and a Coyote Reaper headlamp (love it). I have a few mounted streamlights, 2 Nite Lite coon rigs with LED heads, Princetontec headlamps, and a few NEBOs laying around. Nothing very expensive except the Reapers. Oh, and Revo LED spotlights in the trucks.

Not sure about the rest of you , but what is it with Wife's & Flash Lights ? It's always " How many Damn Flash Lights do you need ? " Sure she can buy Shoes/Boots , but me bring another Flash Light into the house ?:whistle::eek::rolleyes:o_O:LOL: My Name is Leo & I am a Flash Light Aholic " !

Mines like that with radios. I keep telling her that each radio has a different purpose and frequency range like HF/VHF/UHF and modes etc. Same thing with antennas. Then I ask her how many purses she has and why so many. She doesn't like that. :whistle::D:ROFLMAO:

If anyone would like to have a nice flashlight and just use AA batteries, then this is the one. This little light will shine 365 yards or 335 meters and the light works really good using rechargeable batteries also.

Nitecore box.JPG

Nightcore.JPG

I usually keep a couple of these on hand, for ever time I show one to someone, they walk out of the house with it - of course after they drop the green stuff........

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.