• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone play or attempt to play a musical insterment?

I hear that pro151 is practicing to become the next Zamfir, master of the pan flute. Wire Weasel...master of the skin flute.

[youtube]0Wv3Ya9nskA[/youtube]

Wire Weasel plays the Swinette, well he stretches 3 hairs from a horse's tail across this pigs rear and blows hard and there you have your Swinette.

1240858804059.jpg

:LOL: That's cold right there.

No I hear it's always warmed up and ready to "blow"

did yrs go,havent in 36 yrs...wow been that long...73s

Never too late, I quit for over 25 years and am so glad I'm trying again.

I was OTR and bored, so I bought a cheapie guitar at a pawn shop in Dodge City, KS to pass the time.

A few years later (now) I'm better than I ever was (played lead in a rock band as a teen).

The intarweb resources help immensely.

I've been playing guitar, mandolin, bouzouki, tenor banjo, and Irish button accordion for a long time now. Managed to win 1st place Solo Mandolin in the Fleadh Cheoil in the US in 2006 and competed in the All Ireland that year, and still play in a couple of local folk bands.

You have to love that stuff to play it, it's not easy and there's no market for it in this part of the country.

Rick

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.