• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone play or attempt to play a musical insterment?

Principal percussionist/timpanist with the local community orchestra for about 40 years. Sort of retired from that but they call every now and then when they need an extra pair of hands.

Looks like you've done well.

Don't recognize many on the list except for a few, like Little Jimmy Dickens and Jett Williams (Old Hanks kid).

Can you pay the bills with your very skillful talent? I hope so. You sure deserve that.

Yeah country ain't country anymore. It's been tough for the last 6 years, although this year has been ok. I wouldn't trade it I don't think.

Yessiree I do

My Mom and a group of women she started running with after Dad died goes to see Mike every Saturday night, lol. It's a smoke free, alcohol free deal in the little town of Bremen, Ohio, and they jam for I think 4 hours. My wife and I are going with them this coming Saturday, but it'll be the first time I've been there in probably 6 months. They have a lot of fun and put on some pretty neat shows.

I bought my first guitar when I was 12yrs old with money I made bailing hay....and I have been rockin ever since....Strats.

Yeah the slide trombone is fun until you have to force ur lips through six octaves when nobody in the school orchestra is let use a mute. Pity it had a limited appeal in popular music though. Still most of the fun off a brass band is in the playing and i did enjoy it all the same.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.