• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone Using Rack Gear And A Studio Mic With There Radio....

amazon or a local store, things that are fragile, i just as soon pay a bit more and have face to face leverage.
yeah, that was a high ticket item, relative to other pre amps, and we are in a 80 to 3k HZ range so its uncertain how much better the 200usd would sound vis a vie 50->100 usd would.

condolences

Reactions: Eastside
to save your shipping cost back, try having seller reimburse you for new tubes, or tell him what tubes you want and have him buy then and ship them 2 u

good info here
https://tubedepot.com/tube-comparison-tool

Be nice if he would buy new tubes for it...I bought it to keep...not return.....auction sez u pay return....that means i would have to pay for shipping twice....really stinks.

Reactions: binrat
The guy was decent about it...he refunded my money and told me to use it to fix the preamp....thought i was gonna get stuck again.

I think the gain knob is broken...and the tubes are shot.

The guy was decent about it...he refunded my money and told me to use it to fix the preamp....thought i was gonna get stuck again.

I think the gain knob is broken...and the tubes are shot.
I assume you bought a used one?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.