• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone Using Rack Gear And A Studio Mic With There Radio....

Okay so now I have the icom 746 and I will be In market for a good speaker setup. Any suggestions? I also am looking at headphones as well. Have some beats but too much bass response. Thanks for any replies

And oh yes went to radio shack to look for a simple eq, Notning lol. Go figure. Cell phones galore though if you need a charger!!

Okay so now I have the icom 746 and I will be In market for a good speaker setup. Any suggestions? I also am looking at headphones as well. Have some beats but too much bass response. Thanks for any replies

I just have a old jenson bookshelf size speaker hooked up to my 148......have a really high end sennheiser HMD 224 headphones with boom mic...has xlr plug for the mic and 1/4 ph jack for the headphones....got them from a radio station auction...other wise i would never have been able to afford them.

Taking a side street on this thread.

I want to wire PTT and channel up/down to foot pedals.
I see a number of of them labeled "sustain".
Are these simple stsp's in spring loaded to normal open or some what different?
Cant find any detail and I have looked elsewhere.

ex.: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/162243-REG/Yamaha_FC5_FC5_Foot_Switch.html

I think Heil makes those if u wanna shell out the $$
I made one of my ptt and I bought one from heil.
And oh yes went to radio shack to look for a simple eq, Notning lol. Go figure. Cell phones galore though if you need a charger!!

Shadio rack is not the electronics store it once was.

Thanks for all the replies. Will have to look around for the speakers. I will let you know about the eq there mb91w126. Again thanks for everything. God bless.

Sony MDR 7506 headphones were recommended to me, they sound great.

A good foot switch can be had at the Singer Sewing machine store IIRC I paid less than 10.00 for mine.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.