• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anyone watching MCWS baseball?

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
Since the WCWS is over, and congratulations to the lady Sooner's on their National Championship. Anyone watching the men's ball games? I've been watching as much as I can, there's been some good games. My Hogs won their first game looking pretty good, hopefully we can continue playing good ball. And I seen something during the Arkansas, Stanford game that I had to rewind and make sure I was seeing it right. A guy with an OU hat and shirt was standing in the middle of a bunch of Hog fans and he was actually calling the Hogs! He looked a little out of place, but he was cheering them on ! That made me have a change of heart, so to any and all Sooner fans I will now cheer for your team unless they play the Hogs, then ya know I've gotta go with Arkansas.

OU plays the Fighting Irish, this I think will be a good game. I don't know why but I just have a gut feeling OU is gonna win the National Championship, I could be wrong? Arkansas plays OL MISS another good match up.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?