• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 5555 v5 tuning pots

I just bought a crt ss 6900 putting together a set up for my f150..you guys have have the same problem with at-5555 if roger beep is tuned on it stays on that channel unless manually turned off?

I just bought a crt ss 6900 putting together a set up for my f150..you guys have have the same problem with at-5555 if roger beep is tuned on it stays on that channel unless manually turned off?

I think some of the features on that radio are specific to that channel/frequency so it will remember certain things on certain channels similar to the CRE 8900 and you have to turn it on/off manually for each frequency.

Reactions: TIN_CAN
I think some of the features on that radio are specific to that channel/frequency so it will remember certain things on certain channels similar to the CRE 8900 and you have to turn it on/off manually for each frequency.
Yes that's exactly it. I misunderstood the question. Roger beep and clarifier are channel by channel. Hi cut and others too.

I have not experienced that on my Anytone. I wonder if there is a way to reset it to factory defaults?

I have tried the reset with no luck, mabey its just these crt's that do it. Its not a deal breaker just a tad annoying, for the $$ its decent little rig with lots of features.

I think your right, I will just deal with it.

Thinking about buying the Anytone 555, or one of it's variants. Most web sites claim these as 50 watt + radios out of the box. is this true? A friend of mine bought one of Presidents new 10 meter radios that claimed 50 watts +, and it barely toped 20W.

A friend of mine bought one of Presidents new 10 meter radios that claimed 50 watts +, and it barely toped 20W.

Which President "10 meter radios" and under what conditions (power supply, antenna) ??
And it barely topped 20w measured by what?? In what operating mode (AM,FM,SSB) ??
Questions you might want to answer before you decide on a purchase.

I have the newest at-5555 plus and theres nothing inside to tu e up at all the modulation sounds like crap and cannnot fix the problem

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated