• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 5555v6 EXTERNAL S-METER

JasonD239

Mar 2, 2020
Anytone 5555v6 EXTERNAL S-METER

Just looking to see in anyone had information on where to tap into this radio to run an external S-Meter.
I have done a few RCI radios and grew to like the analog meter option. Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Take signal from red point.

Attachments

• uuuuu.jpg
    uuuuu.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 168
All done and thanks for the help. The above is a revision 3 PCB component location.
I had to find a revision 6 schematic and component location to be sure I'm in the right spot. Turns out the diode is the same number D37 but the location on the board is a tad different. The location of the diode is the cathode side opposite to the AFRSSI pot adjustment. The diode is a MA2J728(2A) diode. Diode location is d37.

Thanks again I very much appreciate your help and hope other people will find this information useful.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-171719_Office.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-171719_Office.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Thanks for the info. Did you have any issues hooking this directly to the meter, as in loading the circuit down? Or did you need to add a transistor to the output? Tia!

I actually want to hook this to the At-5555n radio (not the new NII), finding schematic of the N version seems impossible, hopefully I can look at the PCb and component values to find the same point. I know these radios share a lot of the same circuitry.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated