• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone 6666 new

Hey 2995, just keep in mind the one inherent flaw of the 6666 is the channel encoder tends to skip some. Not a deal killer for me but expect it so you aren't disappointed. It's really common, both of mine and many others on the forum as well as other sites have the same result. Not sure as to why qixiang doesn't go with a better encoder .... Not a big issue just a little annoying at times. Other than that it's a solid and stable radio. Just wanted you to be aware

Reactions: S&W357
Hey 2995, just keep in mind the one inherent flaw of the 6666 is the channel encoder tends to skip some. Not a deal killer for me but expect it so you aren't disappointed. It's really common, both of mine and many others on the forum as well as other sites have the same result. Not sure as to why qixiang doesn't go with a better encoder .... Not a big issue just a little annoying at times. Other than that it's a solid and stable radio. Just wanted you to be aware
Lots of radios skip like that. It's nothing.

I heard that somewhere else no big deal to me I like it cause of the size and its a sharp looking radio

I love mine while others that dog them. Lots of contacts on ssb and stable when the good Lord gives us the conditions and it's an AM screamer too. You can further customize it if you buy the programming cable too so that's a plus. The software is a little confusing at first until you get the hang of it. Imo I think it's a great radio

Honestly, as much as I hate export radios if, and this is a big if, I were to get one it would be the Anytone-6666

When I went thru my stoopid phase, I purchased about everything there was, export style. Looking back, the only two that were decent, was my AT-6666 and Optima. I like the AT-6666 better, though. Only thing it needs is a fan or bigger heat sink, or both.

Reactions: TheRATT
Chillin...

414253506.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated