• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone AT-5555n ?

I would like to see a ham/export radio that worked from 20 meters to 10 meters with out echo feature and see speech processor and filters

Is there any amateur HF radio that can't do that other than the QRP kit stuff? I've never owned an amateur HF transceiver that had an echo and didn't have filters whether factory fitted or optional.

Personally i would like to see it cover 10 to 12 meters ,have ctcss tones , cw, duplex ,no echo, and Vfo mode on the main dial. I'd also like wake up in the morning next to Miranda Kerr..... but that isn't going to happen either!

Reactions: 1 person
Personally i would like to see it cover 10 to 12 meters ,have ctcss tones , cw, duplex ,no echo, and Vfo mode on the main dial. I'd also like wake up in the morning next to Miranda Kerr..... but that isn't going to happen either!

More chance of waking up to MIRANDA KERR than a good quality 10-12m radio with no shite in it.;)

Ok got a reply to my email,"AT-5555N is our new item,now is still under development.I will let u know when there is something comes up." So looks like it's a while off and they are testing the market.

Well it's good to know they are at least making it and that they are testing it, if in fact this is truly what they do, I am sure or I would hope this would be the case as the radio looks to be pretty nice. Only time will tell now, at least you got a response.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.