• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone At-6666 Microphone plug wiring

Anyone find a good mic for these anytone I know mine has issue after playing around sometimes it will hit 100% mod on the.meter then other times it will do 50% then at.times it.jumps to 100%.I think something wrong with the mic

Reactions: Eldorado828
Anyone find a good mic for these anytone I know mine has issue after playing around sometimes it will hit 100% mod on the.meter then other times it will do 50% then at.times it.jumps to 100%.I think something wrong with the mic
Nope, I've tried rd104e, sl41, 2018xtr and unfortunately they don't awaken all of the proper voice characteristics. It seems the stock mic is the only one to do the job well. I'm still looking for a candidate myself for 2+ years and going. For now I've got new original spare mics for both 6666's and the apollo ii.

Oh wow you might want to watch if she goes in there with a big knife.It all looks good in might but seems that it's not a steady increase its kind of jumps and seems to hang up then jump I know my meter is good thinking maybe a bad speaker in it was going to wire a stock galaxy mic just to see

I got mine off Ebay. A seller there had new ones for sale. I just checked and none on Ebay now.

A President DNC-520 U/D Electret mic will work on the AT-6666 also. Up/Down buttons on top work out of sequence on the Anytone radio however. The DNC-520 mic other that works great (learned that on this forum). I bought one those while looking for a AT original mic. Reports say the DNC mic audio sounds the same as the AT mic.

There are some of the DNC-520 mics on Ebay now for $33.00 and up. I also have DNC mic for sale several pages back in the CB Radio Gear Swap Shop on this forum.

I got mine off Ebay. A seller there had new ones for sale. I just checked and none on Ebay now.

A President DNC-520 U/D Electret mic will work on the AT-6666 also. Up/Down buttons on top work out of sequence on the Anytone radio however. The DNC-520 mic other that works great (learned that on this forum). I bought one those while looking for a AT original mic. Reports say the DNC mic audio sounds the same as the AT mic.

There are some of the DNC-520 mics on Ebay now for $33.00 and up. I also have DNC mic for sale several pages back in the CB Radio Gear Swap Shop on this forum.
I'll check them out I'm sure this Mic is messed up never did I have.to yell into a Mic.to get 100% mod hangs around 50% if I yell in it.then it moves slow to 100% with lag

Reactions: S&W357
I see there is some for.25.00 and up not bad I think I might send my AT out and have.it looked over just.to be safe have them look at.the audio on a scope but have.to find someone who knows the AT.

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.