• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Anytone at-6666 v3

View attachment 42305 View attachment 42306
I was able to enhance the block diagram the processor schematic. Unfortunately, unless someone can locate a better copy of the two remaining main schematics, very little improvement is possible. Those are more of a tease as whoever scanned them didn’t apply a high enough usable resolution.

Simon provided a better version link and info below -

They are best can get as maker now have changed stuff. New radio comes 1 board across all models, generic for every reseller and no adjust, no modify, no manuals for service just a software file to diagnose issues.
Regards & Happy New Year

https://simonthewizard.files.wordpress.com/2020/10/schematic-at6666-team-1012-crt-9900-v3.pdf

Interesting to hear that they possibly removed adjustments on the newest versions?

Well, it still shows the typical AM Mod, AM POWER and Envelope (ALC)
upload_2020-12-31_22-45-37.png
It seems to be more of a platform to use their standardized "basics" instead of Reactance Modulation techniques found in the Cobra 25 or 29 - they are going the route of the Galaxy series and RCI - all AM Regulation.

Thanks for that link!

Now, it can be compared to the Stryker 955 - almost verbatim

So are these AT 6666 worth the bread then?
I've got 2, 1 mobile and 1 base both at 3 plus years old. The base because it gets much more use has really shined with many many contacts made. 3 plus years and completely trouble free probably because no golden screwdriver has been in them.

When you read of them having issues it's mostly because someone couldn't keep their hands out of it trying to squeeze every watt out of it. Best export I've ever owned, in my own experience.

My brother just bought one and I have to say that the radio sounds great right out of the box.
If it had 12 meters in it, I would be tempted, but for now I will just keep running my 30+ year old Lincoln.

Jeff
I have one, now. Got it for Christmas. It's a really good radio, but, like Jeff, I am disappointed it doesn't have 12m. Frequency range: 25.615-30.105 MHz. Nevertheless, out of the box it really shines.

Thanks all, Ive been gone for years and just starting to get interested again.
Still have a magnum 257 blue face that suffered some odd melting of rubberized knobs not from heat but they just...melted all gluey and a cobra 350 amp in the garage sitting lol. Thought that AT6666 might be the ticket for a new ride.... Now where to find....

Thanks all, Ive been gone for years and just starting to get interested again.
Still have a magnum 257 blue face that suffered some odd melting of rubberized knobs not from heat but they just...melted all gluey and a cobra 350 amp in the garage sitting lol. Thought that AT6666 might be the ticket for a new ride.... Now where to find....
I think Amazon still has them.

Reactions: WECSOG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?