• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Apologies

Well Leo you know us Southern folks. Just because we spell a word a certain way doesn't mean we pronounce it that way.

121226482.jpg

If you look at the first picture I posted of the house you'll notice a red thing hanging on the front porch. That's an old table lamp. We tossed the shade and hung that lamp up so we'd have a front porch light. :LOL:
Nothing like the fabulous life huh lol

Reactions: 357magnum
No it doesn't look far from a mansion. You just need to see it from another angle. :cool:

Actually it was Deer Camp on a hunting lease I had in SC. Deer and Hogs. Spent more than several nights in that place. :whistle:

121226543.jpg

I'm guessin' that's you walkin' off the porch, but who's the little fella wearin' a parka standin' under the ladder?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.