• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Astatic 700 watt/swr meter

Can you leave it inline? Sure, as long as you don't exceed the power ratings indicated. If you want accurate peak readings, you can get an active peak reading meter for just a little more money. Personally, I'm not crazy about those Astatic meters but a lot of people like them.

ive got one . im well aware its no bird but it certianly didnt cost as much either . i wanted a big easy to read meter and the astatics are as accurate as dosey , which is close enough for me .

ive got one . im well aware its no bird but it certianly didnt cost as much either . i wanted a big easy to read meter and the astatics are as accurate as dosey , which is close enough for me .

Yeah, I like the big meter part, but I'm also looking at the Diamond SX-200. It's got a lot of good reviews on eham.net, an about the same price wise.

Ron

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.