• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

AstroPlane up and Testing

Just a bump to see if Starduster is still working one of his AstroPlanes. How about an update?

Just a bump to see if Starduster is still working one of his AstroPlanes. How about an update?

I was sidetracked with a project trouble shooting computer problems on my 1990 Reatta. What a pain in the butt, and glad thats over. I should be getting back on track with antennas shortly. The Astroplane is next. I'll keep you posted.

I have an original astoplane that was givin to me almost 2 years ago. I have had a little trouble out of it but I just straightend it out . From 26.965 to 27.705 1.0 to 1.5 ....I'mhappy with that right now... but I am very interested in making it an astrobeam...will be waitin...I love the astroplane

STARDUSTER I READ YOU ARE MAKING THESE JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU WOULD SELL ONE FOR SHIPPED TO CHICAGO? NICE JOB AND GREAT LOOKING ANTENNA.;)

STARDUSTER I READ YOU ARE MAKING THESE JUST WONDERING WHAT YOU WOULD SELL ONE FOR SHIPPED TO CHICAGO? NICE JOB AND GREAT LOOKING ANTENNA.;)

BammBamm, if what you claim is true, I would be interested in one like Starduster displayed earlier as well, if we could get him back to the forum. I haven't heard from him for months. He looked to do excellent work.

This is a very interesting old thread started by Starduster talking about the Astro Plane antenna.

I think we've missed out on some really good discussions on antennas...when Starduster dropped out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.