• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

At a time the fcc wants us to pay look whats is going on elsewhere

Pretty sure that the ITU has regulations regarding some sort of testing required to access the HF bands.

I also looked at the material and they are wanting to eliminate the test for the "CLASS C" license. The Entry level...Testing and 3 year waiting period between obtaining Class A & B levels would still apply. (Had to translate document to read) So best I could understand...Class "C" I do not believe offers any HF segment's

Siding with @BJ radionut - on this with what looks to be...

They want to do away with the "requirement" they have for even the citizens of Brazil to even have a CB Radio. Perhaps to think of this as an alternative means to communicate. Remove the license fees, you may be able to more bees back to work with honey....

When you think of this, this sheds light on the liberties we all enjoy in our country, that other countries have stifled development in - in theirs; by limiting their citizens, the ability to communicate freely without hindrance and being forced to buy phones and plans that they simply cannot afford. (To think of this is a long shot- but Hey, IMHO :))

So they have missed out on what the USA of has become a leader in...(Ahemn) Where Gerald Ford did away with requiring a license for his wife to have and use as a call-sign, to call ahead on the CB installed in the White House Limo; for extra cookies and coffee at their destination.

Then there was, and is, the Superbowl, or - Superb - Owl - depending on how your Spell Checker and Grammatically - interprets your keyboard...
SuperbOwl.jpg

Stay tuned, this could get interesting...

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildbill63 and Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated