• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ATTN MODS...........

untitledwk6.jpg

WOW , This is the fastest WWRF has been in along time. Not sure what kinda software upgrade you guys did but thanks.

Switch Kit said:
That must have been a damned good disturbance !! Doesn't look like there has been much posting since last Friday the 27TH and before that. I surely couldn't get on myself ! Looks like Marconi got the just of it ........something tells me you weren't alone dude !! I wouldn't mind having this explained to me and why and how it got cleaned up ?? Congrats !! on getting it back up and going !!

The forum is still infected nothing has been cleaned up as of this post.

infected or not ? it's working very well for me now. All my protection software is in the good....bottom line , it's working for me now , as far as still being infected , the whole damned Internet is a cancer waiting to erupt. Is anyody really safe from the next threat ? We can only do the best that we can.

It is not still infected...hasn't been for a couple of days. That doesn't mean it can't return. If your computer got infected, you should make sure it has been cleaned.

Owie...

Seems clean to me now.

Boy, I'm glad I had my latex on. 99.9% effective against preventing the leading viral infections.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.