• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Autek Research--- Still In Business????

Are they caput? Can't find their website.

The owner operator of Autek Research is SK. He passed away several years ago after a long illness so anyone having issues with Autek that resulted in being not dealt with or incoherent or rude phone calls or faulty equipment know that you were dealing with someone in the varying stages of a slow cancer death. I just bought out his test equipment and station from his daughter and after some research on what he was building at the time of his passing may buy out what he had leftover in production units and finish those units out, maybe. Autek was for the most part a one man operation being run out of his QTH with one helper from time to time. I am at the moment semi retired and am not sure that I want to take on the work and expense of reviving this business.

The owner operator of Autek Research is SK. He passed away several years ago after a long illness so anyone having issues with Autek that resulted in being not dealt with or incoherent or rude phone calls or faulty equipment know that you were dealing with someone in the varying stages of a slow cancer death. I just bought out his test equipment and station from his daughter and after some research on what he was building at the time of his passing may buy out what he had leftover in production units and finish those units out, maybe. Autek was for the most part a one man operation being run out of his QTH with one helper from time to time. I am at the moment semi retired and am not sure that I want to take on the work and expense of reviving this business. At this point no sales, repairs or tech info is being offered by Autek research so this company should be considered defunked.

A WM-1 on eHam classified sales as of 7/9/19. $125

(Not the unit above)

AF3AFB54-283C-4841-BBF9-80A5A1A8ED74.jpeg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated