• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Balcony B-100 & Bleeding LOL

Somebody tell me something that I wanna hear not something I dont. It is friday you all know....!^^ ab v c^^

Change out the breakers and smoke alarms. Add snap ferrets to the coax at the antenna base and the power cords. Maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Change out the breakers and smoke alarms. Add snap ferrets to the coax at the antenna base and the power cords. Maybe?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Just got home from Radio Hack Shack.. Ferrites on antenna now. Ferrites on ground plane wires.. I printed the ARRL stuff off and dropped it at office.. Told chic the place would burn if she didnt change those 1st generation AFCI breakers in every apartment in the complex that she ought to be DAMN GLAD I'm HERE TO SAVE ALL THESE LIVES & PROPERTY.. Told her I love MILF & Cookies and she knows what apt we are in that the wife would looooover to get a hold of her.. Maybe thats last I will hear LOL..<More audio>:pop:

Ferrites on ground radials, what? Even on coax ain't solving your problem, sorry! Radials to short, coax is still the 2nd 1/2 half of your antenna, and too much power for apartment coexistence. It ain't the breakers and smoke detector, its you!

Reactions: 1 person
Ferrites on ground radials, what? Even on coax ain't solving your problem, sorry! Radials to short, coax is still the 2nd 1/2 half of your antenna, and too much power for apartment coexistence. It ain't the breakers and smoke detector, its you!

Not me dawg.. read first reply. Great ARRL info.. Barefoot radio.. I did my homework. This aint my first rodeo..

The barefoot cobra gettn the smoke detectors.. Cheap luxury apartment attire yeah.. <gotproof> BTW that lil smiley face means GOT PROOF

No i said that awwwww it dont matter. Hello from the holding cell.. WIFI & all man they are nice in here.. There are a lot of ham's in here.. They are chained to the wall and look un fed and beaten.. I'm just visiting.. 10,000 strong and growing.:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

No i said that awwwww it dont matter. Hello from the holding cell.. WIFI & all man they are nice in here.. There are a lot of ham's in here.. They are chained to the wall and look un fed and beaten.. I'm just visiting.. 10,000 strong and growing.:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

What?

BETTY WHITES GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!

Poor little ferrets. Hooked up to your cable,all alone. You better feed them! Maybe a little bowl of water.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated