• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bandercom

Yes, I have ordered several times from them. Send Pete an email asking for a quote on what you want to order, he will most likely shoot you better price than what you see on their website. My Lincoln got here within a week, 250 bucks, modded and shipped. I have also ordered euro versions of a few scanners.

Back in the day I order a Lincoln and an import scanner from them.Great price and service and no problems with coustoms.I would do business with them again.

Carmen

embalmer42 said:
Anyone ever ordered from them before?? they are in finland and they have the real president radios...

thanks
Bobby

you have a link Bobby?

Hmmmmmm (-: Interesting to see whats going on elsewhere. Prices look fair enough, I guess shipping would be a good question to the states ?

Keep in mind some items are priced decent but some are high. Due to cost of it coming from Finland.

The shipping isn't bad. I think you can get a radio over here for under 20 bucks. I think they used to use DHL Air, but that was a while back. My Lincoln came parcel post.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.