• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

I can only speak for my self. He bought a radio from me. Bid at the last minute, never asked any questions. Shipped him the radio and got the phone call saying he was sending it back.
I was told because of his feed back if I was to complain to ebay. He would win the case and it would cost me more. He olny cost me 40.00 If you E-bay put him on your no bid list.
Procure low sell high. Hmmmmmm!

More like screw everybody that you can He had the buy it and try it and If I can't sell something I bought for 170.00 at 700.00 I will send it back. Wait till he sees the good feed back I am going to leave him. He is a scum bag. I feel like asking questions on each Item he is selling Like why is the price 4 times higher then normal.

image.jpg
I can only speak for my self. He bought a radio from me. Bid at the last minute, never asked any questions. Shipped him the radio and got the phone call saying he was sending it back.
I was told because of his feed back if I was to complain to ebay. He would win the case and it would cost me more. He olny cost me 40.00 If you E-bay put him on your no bid list.
More like screw everybody that you can He had the buy it and try it and If I can't sell something I bought for 170.00 at 700.00 I will send it back. Wait till he sees the good feed back I am going to leave him. He is a scum bag. I feel like asking questions on each Item he is selling Like why is the price 4 times higher then normal.
the squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Some time back I saw the same brand and model car stereo that I bought back in '07 that one person was selling on Amazon and eBay. I had bought mine for $500 and free shipping after he agreed to knock $100 and shipping cost off of it.
In comparison,the person selling the same radio on Amazon and eBay has a $1500 sticker price on their offering.
Well,I did some feedback on both sites about what I paid for mine and that it's outdated for today's bluetooth and USB devices.
The seller pulled their overpriced offering off both sites. I didn't want to see prospective buyers ripped off by buying something that was overpriced and technologically outdated. You have to have your argument in place before you can leave the proper feedback. Just the facts ma'am.
Life is sweet!
Touch'e

Last edited:
I never call a buyer or seller when working out a complaint. There is NO record of what you discuss over the phone. Protect yourself, always communicate thru eBay messaging.

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho
So this turd is still up to his bait and switch tactics? Does anyone know if law enforcement has been notified/dealing with this clown?

Reactions: ps2srt4
So this turd is still up to his bait and switch tactics? Does anyone know if law enforcement has been notified/dealing with this clown?

Well,

Let me thank the previous posters. I was weighing the options in order to repair my CPI 2000 base/mobile.

Now get this..................This guy is Advertising CB repair.......................on FleaBay !

I found this thread by Google search of his Phone Number.

BROWNING-EAGLE-COBRA-2000-GTL-GE-TRAM-RCI-ASTATIC-CPI-GALAXY" />
Have one to sell? Sell now
| Add to watch list
Seller information
superhawkwss6 (1891 )
100% Positive feedback
Follow this seller
Visit store:
TURBO ELECTRONICS ...
See other items
More... See all
superhawkwss6 has no other items for sale.
Item Information
Item condition:
--not specified
Classified ad price:
US $9.99
Add to watch list Remove from watch list
Watch list is full
Add to collection
This is a classified ad listing. There is no bidding on this item, so contact the seller for more information.
Contact the seller:
301-7513607
Email the seller
Item location:
EBAY LAND USA, United States
Coverage:
Read item description or contact seller for details. See all details
(Not eligible for eBay purchase protection programs)
Print - opens in a new window or tab | Report item - opens in a new window or tab
eBay item number:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on Jul 03, 2014 17:51:47 PDT View all revisions
TURBO ELECTRONICS TREASURE CHEST
superhawkwss6 (1891 )
100%
Visit Store: TURBO ELECTRONICS TREASURE CHEST
Items On Sale
Categories

http://srx.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?Rtm...Id=&SKU=SPM8904232617&rk=2&cpc=0.15&id=484782

I have sold stuff on e-bay thru the years and most of the time I had the buyer send me a postal money order. Pay-pal is most likely owned and operated by ebay and they will hold,take,refund,charge you and what ever else the decide is right for them.Transfer all the money out of your acct. no problem they will take it out of your card or acct on file like a thief in the night to do what they think is right. Ebay is a gamble when selling electronics and radios, guys like the superhawkss6 will buy rob parts, He will win a no refund auction and take a look at the cost of shipping and if he doesn't want or thinks he can't flip and make 500% profit back it goes. You will eat the shipping paypal and ebay fees. And feed back its all in the control panel for him to do what he likes.
I filed a complaint but ebay looked at the money they have made from him and future profit and have yet to even reply to me. Maby people should report the stuff he sells as being banned cb radio with amp ??????/ might not be legal on ebay.

Reactions: binrat
It's rumored that superhawkwss6 was/is a friend of an exec at eBay, and why he's not been banned despite numerous reports on his misconduct. It's just a matter of time before he double crosses the wrong individual and he finds himself face to face with them on his front door step.

It's rumored that superhawkwss6 was/is a friend of an exec at eBay, and why he's not been banned despite numerous reports on his misconduct. It's just a matter of time before he double crosses the wrong individual and he finds himself face to face with them on his front door step.

Hi,
Just blocked him on my ebay account. Doe this person have any other accounts on FleeceBay?

Best 73s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.