• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

I never keep a Paypal balance. As soon as money is placed in it I quickly withdrawal it.
that doesnt help you .if they have a judgement against you they will hit your backup funding source ...aka your credit card .

ebay sellers have no recourse,the buyer always wins. ask me how i know:glare:

Reactions: W4KVW
that doesnt help you .if they have a judgement against you they will hit your backup funding source ...aka your credit card .

ebay sellers have no recourse,the buyer always wins. ask me how i know:glare:

There is NO PROTECTION at all for sellers.. Sad but true....:sad:

Does anyone know if this turd within the last 2 months, signed back up on eBay under a different username?

I ask because a month ago I sold a base station to a turd in NYC that claims he never received it, then claims his post office got it but they didn't know what apartment he lived in (this clown did not have his apartment number listed on file on neither Paypal nor eBay, just a street address only), and as a result of them not knowing what apartment he lived in, sent the radio back to me. Funny thing is this was over a week ago, I have been watching and waiting and no package has yet to show.

Then just yesterday this asshole decides to open a dispute with paypal and then to add insult to injury, decides leave me negative feedback on top of that. Nevermind all of the hoops I have jumped thru in helping this guy find/receive his package.

Me thinks it's possibly the same idiot.

My back up is a aluminum baseball bat that goes ping on a scammers head(y)

i think that is a very common back up in my city too, most of the sports stores here sell baseball bats, i've never seen any selling baseball's, come to that i've never ever seen anyone in Glasgow playing baseball apart from with someone else's head.

the "warriors" has a lot to answer for.

Reactions: barefootindian
He offered to buy a Cobra 2000 i had for sale 2 years ago. He ONLY wanted to offer me 100.00 for it! When i asked him how much he was going to ask for it he replied "oh about $600.00 or so." I told him to eat shit..............

Another reason why we wanted to trade off-ebay. He was planning on ripping you off and you could not leave a negative feedback.

Does anyone know if this turd within the last 2 months, signed back up on eBay under a different username?

I ask because a month ago I sold a base station to a turd in NYC that claims he never received it, then claims his post office got it but they didn't know what apartment he lived in (this clown did not have his apartment number listed on file on neither Paypal nor eBay, just a street address only), and as a result of them not knowing what apartment he lived in, sent the radio back to me. Funny thing is this was over a week ago, I have been watching and waiting and no package has yet to show.

Then just yesterday this asshole decides to open a dispute with paypal and then to add insult to injury, decides leave me negative feedback on top of that. Nevermind all of the hoops I have jumped thru in helping this guy find/receive his package.

Me thinks it's possibly the same idiot.

If you sent it via the United States Postal Service then you are sitting in the catbird seat. Open a claim of mail fraud with the postmaster general office. They will investigate and the mail delivery person will either say it was or was not delivered. If it wasn't you have a claim with the Postal Service, if it was delivered you get your item back or the satisfaction of seeing the jerk prosecuted. Unfortunately if you used UPS or Fed Ex there is no built in automatic protection against fraud.

3's

I find this whole thread to be a load of crap...............

I have never "sold"anything to Chris, but I have talked to him plenty of times on the phone, and bought stuff from him several times, and never been disappointed... Everything I have bought from him, if it said it was in Mint condition, when I got it, it looked like it just came from the factory...

Looking at allot of the people posting negatively in this thread (including the original poster) It looks to me like they joined here, just to post in this one thread, then disappeared...I'm thinking these guys with less than 5 or 6 posts, are all the same person just trying to stir the pot on superhawk...

Sounds more like someone thought they got a bad deal because Chris wasn't satisfied with something he purchased from them, and is going around to different Forums just to try and ruin his business...

As for the guy who said he lives 8 miles from Chris's shop, but has never herd of the place, and thinks the guy is basically working out of a garage or something...That's not that uncommon....With the Internet, lot's of people don't have store fronts, and just work out of their house...

Heck, Kale doesn't have a factory or store front, and builds the Predator 10K antenna's out of his shed in the backyard! But sells his antenna's world-wide...not to mention, he doesn't even have a Web. Site...

Now I will say Chris's price's are a little on the high-side on some things...Like the Cobra 2000 GTL he had listed for $1499, and I think he still has a Browning listed at close to 2K, but these radios are in MINT condition so if someone was looking for a Mint 30-40 year old radio your going to pay for it...

Plus......NO ONE is forcing you to buy a radio from Chris, so if you don't like what he's asking, just keep looking... "Are his radios actually worth what he is asking?" Maybe not to everyone, but some will pay out the nose for "Like-New" products...

Heck......I seen a box of Twinkies on eBay selling for over $500...And right under that listing was a similar box for $49...

I'm not going to trash the guy trying to get $500 for a box of Twinkies, if someone wants to pay that, why not sell it to them?

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.