• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

i try to block, but i can't
how do you did?

Yes they don't make it particularly easy to find.

Click HELP in upper righthand corner.

In Search Box type Blocked List

Click "Managing Bidders and Buyers"

Click "Blocks bidders or buyers from your listings"

That will bring up a box where you can add usernames.

Click SAVE

Yes they don't make it particularly easy to find.

Click HELP in upper righthand corner.

In Search Box type Blocked List

Click "Managing Bidders and Buyers"

Click "Blocks bidders or buyers from your listings"

That will bring up a box where you can add usernames.

Click SAVE

thank you very much for your help!!!
i did!!:D

well i have a feeling superhawk is going to strike again. a few days ago he bought a really nice Cobra 2000 in the box from a guy named charro815 on ebay. i have a feeling this will be his next victim. hope i'm wrong

well i have a feeling superhawk is going to strike again. a few days ago he bought a really nice Cobra 2000 in the box from a guy named charro815 on ebay. i have a feeling this will be his next victim. hope i'm wrong

No, I am really sorry to say, you aren't wrong,[B] Legend. He has done this at least once or twice per month for over a year. [/B]You can now add slacker2beer to that list. He just hasn't left feedback yet. Superslime, uh, er, superhawkwss6 will get what's coming to him. Slacker2beer contacted me, he was checking hawks feedback left for others. People are catching on.

I was one of RadioMarts victims a few years ago. PayPal got my money back but I lost about $55 shipping his junk radios back to him.

I won't sell again on eBay and I've been a member from the beginning when the radio category had no more than two pages of stuff. I still buy there when I find a good deal on something.

I find this thread to be rather interesting. I am located about 8 miles away from this Turbo Electronics guy and I have never heard of him until about a week ago. Then I found this thread.

It appears to me this Turbo Electronics doesn't even have a physical address and no one I have talked to here in my shop or on the radio has ever heard of such a place around Fort Washington, Maryland, which again is about 8 miles, North of me.

I am beginning to wonder if this is not the same Japanese fells who use to run some sort of hole in the wall car stereo and electronics place back 10-15 years ago in the shopping center up there.

I've also never heard anyone with his aliases on the radio. Very interesting thread. I almost get the impression that the dude doesn't actually repair anything, seems more like buyer / seller, just to get his hands on electronics equipment. I do see he is now running a Classified Ad on ebay, I might have to grab an old part donor off the rack in the back and see what he can LOL if I can find his place, guess I'll have to call him and see where he is. LMAO.

Thank you for this info as I sell on ebay and have now blocked this idiot. The sad thing is it isn't hard to make a new account with a new name and do this all over again. Which I'm sure he will do in time.:censored:

Reactions: 1 person
he got me as well

man here goes another ebay disaster... OK I sell A mint Uniden Madison ive had for yrs it came with the speaker and original Manual and mic. And it was A as is auction. But he files a claim saying it wasnt mint and wanted a full refund. I have pics of it before I sent it and yes she was very mint. Anyhow I get it back no mic no manual and the expo kit had been removed and the radio had no screws at all in it. uggggg they refunded him his money even after he did this to me. His ebay user name is superhawkwss6. dont deal with this loser..

man here goes another ebay disaster... OK I sell A mint Uniden Madison ive had for yrs it came with the speaker and original Manual and mic. And it was A as is auction. But he files a claim saying it wasnt mint and wanted a full refund. I have pics of it before I sent it and yes she was very mint. Anyhow I get it back no mic no manual and the expo kit had been removed and the radio had no screws at all in it. uggggg they refunded him his money even after he did this to me. His ebay user name is superhawkwss6. dont deal with this loser..

he emiled me this" REFUND GOOD TO GO HELL YA BRO
Hide Details

Chris Pasquinelli

TO:

Message flagged
Saturday, March 24, 2012 5:56 PM
THANKS 4 THE REFUND JEFF HAVE A GREAT LIFE BRO//PS. U REMIND ME OF THE GUY THAT TRYED TO FORCE ME KEEP HIS
JUNK NO WAY MAN AND THEN GO ON A LOSER DX WEB SITE AND TRY TO TRUN IT AROUND LIKE YOUR THE GOOD GUY(NOT)! U GUYS ARE A JOKE GET A LIFE AND LEAVE US HONEST PEOPLE ALONE!

I find this thread to be rather interesting. I am located about 8 miles away from this Turbo Electronics guy and I have never heard of him until about a week ago. Then I found this thread.

It appears to me this Turbo Electronics doesn't even have a physical address and no one I have talked to here in my shop or on the radio has ever heard of such a place around Fort Washington, Maryland, which again is about 8 miles, North of me.

I am beginning to wonder if this is not the same Japanese fells who use to run some sort of hole in the wall car stereo and electronics place back 10-15 years ago in the shopping center up there.

I've also never heard anyone with his aliases on the radio. Very interesting thread. I almost get the impression that the dude doesn't actually repair anything, seems more like buyer / seller, just to get his hands on electronics equipment. I do see he is now running a Classified Ad on ebay, I might have to grab an old part donor off the rack in the back and see what he can LOL if I can find his place, guess I'll have to call him and see where he is. LMAO.

Not sure who he is talking about but he emailed this to me as well today
THIS GUY TRY TO FORCE ME TO KEEP HIS JUNK I FILES A CLAIM AND SUED HIM AND WON,THEN HE WENT ON HIS BUDDYS SITE AND MADE UP A BUNCH OF BULL SHIT.I WILL ALSO SUE HIM FOR SLANDER.MY EBAY FEEDBACK TELLS THE TRUE STORY U MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP . THANKS,CHRIS PS.NEVER LET ANYONE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF U EVEN IF THEY TRY TO STRONG ARM U.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.