• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Billy Dean Ward Found Dead

I have no idea who that is but.condolences to his family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I was never a fan of the mod that Billy seemed to spend a lot of time promoting but he was a very knowledgeable tech and one of the most dedicated people to the CB/freeband hobby that I have ever talked to.The majority of his adult life was spent in the CB business/industry.I hope he made amends to the people he owed equipment to before his passing....73/RIP BDW

Does anyone remember the advanced tech group that Billy tried to get started on the Internet some years ago? I have some real stories about that vain effort on his part. I always thought he was ill.

May Bill Ward rest in such peace, as he never found while here on Earth. He was way too young to pass on.

I bet an avocado killed him.

someone put an apb out on all tasty green fruit

theavocadodiet.freeforums.org

He was my best friend all the way to his death.... He could tell you anything about a CB radio...we met in Prescott Arkansas and miss you still today...RIP. Love,Kim(Scooby)

Reactions: 2AF409

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated