• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bird Meters and scopes

But you will not address your doctored audio and offer no proof of the locations you were?
My pictures are not believable despite being date/time stamped but your doctored audio and edited image is quite okay?

Do you really believe this stuff you post?
The GPS coordinates of my location and Jason's location at Exit 107 are in the picture. Running the audio through a noise filter has no relevance to the fact the conversation took place. I probably still have the original unfiltered audio someplace which sounds identical to what's on YouTube albeit with noise that did not exist coming through my headphones. The other guy Jason is on Facebook and is a youngster and he has no reason to lie and the video was more for his benefit than anything else.

The GPS coordinates of my location and Jason's location at Exit 107 are in the picture.
What your still telling me is that my pictures are not relevant while yours is.
I should take your word for it right?
More on this later.
And these coordinates you speak of are partially obscured.
But we should take your word for it, right?

Running the audio through a noise filter has no relevance to the fact the conversation took place.
When you berate and belittle everyone else for having "poor audio", hell yes it makes all the difference! Then you point to these videos of "how it should sound" when they are in fact, not how it sounds because they were run thru an audio processing application.

I probably still have the original unfiltered audio someplace which sounds identical to what's on YouTube albeit with noise that did not exist coming through my headphones.
Then what you should do is start by being honest and not doctoring audio to use against others and restore the original audio. How do we know these "poor sounding radios" that you hear were not doctored as well?
You realise that this means you have been misleading people?
What about all of the people you have harassed over this issue?
Don't you think they might deserve an apology?

The other guy Jason is on Facebook and is a youngster and he has no reason to lie and the video was more for his benefit than anything else.

And 'Jason' may have nothing to do with it. 'Jason' is not the person posting doctored video clips to our knowledge, you are.

As to this being for 'his benefit' - that's not true now is it?
You point at this video FOR YOUR BENEFIT and very, very frequently.
Fine Tune CB has it on his channel AS A MARKETING VIDEO!
He also uses it against others!
I am better, I am FINE TUNE! listen to my customers audio!
You can trust us!
And the audio track on it has been falsified by your own admission!

Does he know that this is a doctored audio track or is he complicit in this lie?

How is this for the benefit of 'Jason' ?
Looks like it's for the benefit of Fine Tune CB, and RabbiPorkChop and at the expense of everyone else.

So do you still think anyone should take your word for it?

Reactions: undertaker
A bird is the best SWR meter.Never need calibration, and has proved I have several broken MFJ's over the years.
A bird's meter movement actually means something on AM. A little wiggle is 100%..
A bird is scaliable on many bands.
A bird is the referance output on most broadcast equipment.
Its seems the only ones that bitch about they, don't own one.
Plus you can get them with LC connectors..no melt downs at medium power levels.

These quality pissing contests get nowhere, and I would swear that people could be right next to the radio when certain things happen, and they wouldn't believe it, just so they don't have to admit that someone else was right.

How is this for the benefit of 'Jason' ?
Looks like it's for the benefit of Fine Tune CB, and RabbiPorkChop and at the expense of everyone else.
Jason benefited by finding out his antenna work was up to par.
I benefitted by enjoying the experience.
Everyone benefits by seeing the potential, unless of course you have a business incapable of realizing that potential, in which case I understand your hostility, and apologize for pointing out your shortcomings.

Do not project. I get it. It's your defence mechanism. But it is unhealthy.
I am not qualified to be a counselor.

Will you, or will you not address your video that by your own admission is fraudulent?
Are you, and "Fine Tune CB" going to continue to use your edited audio to berate other users and shops?
Are you going to put up the unedited audio?

I expect the following response:
Yes/No
Yes/No
Yes/No

ANY other response is simply off topic drivel and I will ask Cap't KW to close the thread myself.
You are wasting our time, and yours.
I am not one of these people that will argue with you.
Last chance.

Cap't: If he does not respond with a legitimate response that is not an attack on another user can you please close and lock this?
Thanks.

Reactions: 543_Dallas
Do not project. I get it. It's your defence mechanism. But it is unhealthy.
I am not qualified to be a counselor.

Will you, or will you not address your video that by your own admission is fraudulent?
Are you, and "Fine Tune CB" going to continue to use your edited audio to berate other users and shops?
Are you going to put up the unedited audio?

I expect the following response:
Yes/No
Yes/No
Yes/No

ANY other response is simply off topic drivel and I will ask Cap't KW to close the thread myself.
You are wasting our time, and yours.
I am not one of these people that will argue with you.
Last chance.

Cap't: If he does not respond with a legitimate response that is not an attack on another user can you please close and lock this?
Thanks.

Im still waiting for him to post a gate of his own radio that doesn't sound he has a clothespin on his nose. His tech should be able to tweak the audio chain to reduce the undesirable tones in his voice. That should be easy when you compare it to his other claims.

Reactions: undertaker
Well, his voice is his voice.

I do not expect an answer.
When he has no answers and gets himself in a corner he lashes out.
Just like no answer on my perfectly clean signal from my own radio, and I showed more detail. Just lashes out instead.

I was expecting him to point out some crazy things like third order products or some imperfection that is so intolerable the world will end.

"oh those are just pictures" and he suddenly can't comment.
He is able to comment and even take videos from other channels to edit and misrepresent what they are showing on their spectrum analyzers.

Pumping a dry well here.
Might have better luck in the Bakken formation, not the sands of the NM desert.

There were no after effects. just a clean transmitter :)
Unless you meant something else?

Those shots are from a VSA (vector signal analyser).
All it does is grab data and do an FFT where a spectrum analyser is swept.
That's what most of the communications testers do. (An FFT)
If you know what signal your expecting and looking at, you would use a VSA typically.
Used primarily for working with digital signals.

In case you wanted to know more about the signal...

That was from an SR-955HP that I use to talk on 38LSB.
I don't talk on AM but that was an AM carrier with 1Khz tone injected at the mic jack.
In some of the pictures you can see the sidebands at 1Khz and the the harmonics of the tone at 2 and 3 Khz.
The blue trace is an average, the yellow trace is real-time.
In this case I set the average to 2.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.