• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Board Discusses Inappropriate Use of Amateur Radio, Strategic Planning, Other Issues

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
The ARRL Board of Directors held its Second Meeting of 2009 July 17-18 in Windsor, Connecticut, under the chairmanship of President Joel Harrison, W5ZN. On Friday, the Board considered and acted on a number of recommendations from committees as well as motions by Directors. Saturday was devoted to reviewing and revising the ARRL Strategic Plan that was adopted in October 2006.

More...

The board met under the order of some dude...

The board yapped about some stuff...

The board spent a day reviewing more stuff...

What a waste of time and money!

No kidding. I read all of that. I don't know which wastes more money..that board or my local city council. I guess they're both good at giving out awards. It looks like the ARRL spent more time doint that than anything else.

Yup.....and then other hams wonder why I don't choose to send them $39 bucks every year......go figure.

like most boards/commitees/councils/governments the only reason people stand for election or join is to inflate their own ego's,self importance and to invoke their own agendas.it definately isn't for anyone else's good thats for sure.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.