• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bobs CB

What ever Tucker (442) said is what I would do as well.....you cant beat Dave at DBT.......enough said!

Bob is either:

1. Lazy and slow
2. Busy as hell
3. Busy as hell and to cheap to hire extra help

I'm kinda leaning towards #3.

Leaning towards #3 myself.
One of the BEST places to send your AR3300 or AR3500.
Has all kinds of parts for them, as Bob himself was one of the developers.

But if one needs to get something done now, wants quality work done, and one needs it done in a reasonable length of time, I'd agree with going to the DTB guy.
You bet . . .

But if one needs to get something done now, wants quality work done, and one needs it done in a reasonable length of time, I'd agree with going to the DTB guy.
You bet . . .

If not DTB at least one of the guys on this list minus Bob:
White List of CB Shops

Custom cb radio
Sparky's cb
Bob's cb
DTB Radio
8541 Electronics
Key cb
292 Radio shop

Keep in mind, that Jack Thurston who owned 292 radio shop moved to 215 main street Juliaetta Idaho, and has a history of taking peoples money without sending merchandise.
He does do pretty decent work on barefoot radios though. If you want a radio matched to an amp, it is best to go to Fine Tune.

repair work

You bet . . .

i sent my mirage 36 that was butchard
to radio shop supply in romona ca.
3 week turn around time. excellant work
ask to speak to chip. he realigned it
and also installed one of bobs sp-1a
speech processors. Great customer service
professional. in my opinion the best.

I have also dealt with Chip from Radio Shop Supply, great guy fast turnaround time and very good prices. Nice to find shops like that rather than wait for someone for months, Bob but be good but not wait for 3 or 4 months good sorry.

was having trouble with one of my radios, so decided to get my daughter some interstate driving experence so hoped in the car for a 45 min drive. anyway bob looked at both my radios i took up, fixed the one that was having problems gave me the ok on the other one. all with in 15 minutes. not the friendlyist of sorts but thats ok as long as my radios work. i for one will go back to bobs

He's a warranty repair facility...

He very busy fixing all of Copper's, Radio Craptive's and Sparky's "hack n' tunes".

I love Radio Active Radio. You just mock what you don't understand. Why wouldn't you want to buy something from someone who uses phrases like "bodacious" and "super-whack-pack". That is highly technological terminology that is above our understanding.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated