• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Boomhauer antennas

OK got my blueghost mounts on, solid stainless steel, plus my boomhauer antennas.

I did my bounce back and got 1.0 from 6-40. elsewhere up to 28 mhz it is 1.1 and down to 26.030 it is 1.1, very broad banded,

pic of mfj in the middle of the band somewhere for the non believevers.
this is a bounceback setup.
anyone who says it is 37 ohms is the only way to be tuned and that 50 is impossible is a moron. i probably could have gotten it a hair better but really, how much better can it be. this is better than my dummy load.
Boomhauer Antennas in bounceback system on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
644bxc.jpg

getting ready for get down soon...

Linearone, this boomhauer antenna guy dosnt happen to be from north west oregon does he.?? theres a boomhauer up around portland oregon that his family are machinests. im over towards the coast of oregon but know some folks that are freinds of boomhauer in oregon. just wondering if it was the same dude. damn nice antenna by the way.

linear one, i thought it might be him. ive seen some of his custom altinator brackets and stuff he has built for freinds of mine.

anyone have any pics of a typical Boomhauer antenna that isnt welded together ?

i think a puck or a ball mount is mandatory for something the size of the Boomhauer .

keep in mind that with any of these antennas with 2 ft or more of combined shaft and coil that drive throughs will be a thing of the past ........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.