• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Boomhauer antennas

Thats a huge biaaaaaaaatch!!! Very nice Greg and designer / builder!!! by the looks of it that man his some time into putting them badboys together forsure!!!

I've met Boomhauer and he definitely can machine some cool stuff. The custom alternator brackets he did for his own rig were impressive. Actually his whole setup was pretty impressive, I got to watch him win quite a few keys :)

keep in mind that with any of these antennas with 2 ft or more of combined shaft and coil that drive throughs will be a thing of the past ........

also low tree branches good thing my monkeymade is tough i smacked
the coil on a couple of times. mines 12 inch . why im been looking at
either a short shaft 10k or a shortshaft 55r5 /r6

I've met Boomhauer and he definitely can machine some cool stuff. The custom alternator brackets he did for his own rig were impressive. Actually his whole setup was pretty impressive, I got to watch him win quite a few keys :)

I think I remember meeting you up in Seattle!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.