• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Brand New Base Set up

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member WDX-1863
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
IMG_20210401_191521811.jpg
Well Radio Friends, after being under the Weather last week, finally got the time tonight to set up the new base station!! Checked the Swr using the built-in meter and it came up 1.0 on channel 1& 1.1 on channel 40,so I was happy with that,it's nice having everything in one Base unit so to speak!! Had to get a bigger desk for the radio,found a used one in good condition at our local Centerpeace( kinda like a local goodwill store) for only $40 bucks........Now all I need is for the Solar Cycle to get it's act together so I can get some good station's and talk to some folks!! Hope you all have a Happy & Blessed upcoming Easter from my Family to yours!!!!

Steve AE#575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated