• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
  • Notice: You may not use this site to facilitate the unauthorized selling of copyrighted material including, but not limited to, in the public dxForums, dxGallery, dxChat and private messsages. If you get caught doing this, you will be permanently banned with no second chances. A notice will be placed on the site of why you were banned and any information collected by this site about you will be made known to the copyright holder.

Brand New Base Set up

AmericanEagle575

Supporting Sr. Member
Feb 17, 2016
Bellefonte,Pennsylvania
IMG_20210401_191521811.jpg
Well Radio Friends, after being under the Weather last week, finally got the time tonight to set up the new base station!! Checked the Swr using the built-in meter and it came up 1.0 on channel 1& 1.1 on channel 40,so I was happy with that,it's nice having everything in one Base unit so to speak!! Had to get a bigger desk for the radio,found a used one in good condition at our local Centerpeace( kinda like a local goodwill store) for only $40 bucks........Now all I need is for the Solar Cycle to get it's act together so I can get some good station's and talk to some folks!! Hope you all have a Happy & Blessed upcoming Easter from my Family to yours!!!!

Steve AE#575

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.