• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Buck fever anyone ?

damn anything that big if he did not get a good shot at it he would been a really bad shot..how can you miss something like that

Sonwatcher said:
Got this from DXMAN. NICE Larry ! Man that's big and would love to have had the bow on that one !

larryselk.jpg
[/quote]

Highlander_821 said:
I wonder what Jesus would think of this wanton cruelty..

Well He provided animals for food and rament. He ate the Passover meal that was lamb and he ate fish. So I guess He would think someone has provided themselves with a lot of food. Food that is much more healthy than what is in the store.The family in the pic at the top hunt for food. I hunt for food. So the word "wanton" as defined as unjustifiable is your opinion.Getting excited about a massive set of antlers that may come along with the steaks is a human emotion. Just like if you happened to have caught a large fish. But if you're a PETA disciple I guess you wouldn't know about that emotion.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.