• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Buck fever anyone ?

Sonwatcher

Apr 6, 2005
Colorado
This is the son of a friend of mine. The other day he missed a spike and about an hour later this monster got in Jess' bow site -

jessysdeer.jpg

poor animal :( but hey ,I like fishing and I do eat meat. It would probabley take the life out of me taking the life out of it. (unless it was life threatening) I remember when I was about 12 years old in my back yard one early Saturday morning , I had me a nice Daisy Buffalo Bill bee bee rifle , anyway ,I was out in the back hunting birds with a neighbor buddy of mine and I hit one and the sucker just did summer saults back and forth on the high tension wire it had been sitting on and finally just hung there dead !! My buddy and I were laughing our a$$es off !!! next thing you know my mom comes out the back door and says what's so funny ? I said I shot that bird up there and it just hung there , she firmly told Joey to go home !! But mom !!! ....well Joey left and she hit me upside the head with the heel of her hand took my Buffalo Bill and just layed down the law , if I ever did that again (kill a bird or any animal that it would surely be my last) ......I can't write in words how pissed off she really was !!! Well,that was 35 years ago .......I think that might have changed my life for good ,right then and there. i can still hear her say ......What did that little bird do to me ? Well ........I love my mom and she's just one of those animal people in the world , Save this and save that and what not , she don't eat much meat if any all my years that I know of. I must say though ......thats' a nice looking deer , sorry to see it go. OH ..........I've been deer hunting for years , on my PC that is. Peace

A guy killed this deer in town last week on a special "in town hunt" Said to be 230 to 240 class buck.

Big Buck

Id say that buck in your picture Sonwatcher would go about 115...Maybe 120" Nice deer for a youngster

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.