1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug out vehicle

Discussion in 'Prepper Forum' started by Mudfoot, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Sr. Member

If I was out foraging in a SHTF situation and I came across this vehicle, I would seriously consider plans to assualt it and take their shit. I certainly wouldn't commander it, though.

However, it is a bad ass truck.

Military Five Ton B.O.V.:

binrat likes this.

2. Tallman

Tallman W9WDX Amateur Radio Member, KW4YJ EXTRA class

Yeah it is a bad ass truck! I wonder what the MPG is. Can it be parallel parked.:rolleyes:
    It still needs rocket launchers and claymore active shields. And let's not forget the
    Disrupter beams!!!

#2 Tallman, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    binrat likes this.
  3. Beetle

Beetle Sr. Member

Weapons escalation. If you bring DISruptor beams, the other guy will have to develop REruptor beams.!! Where does it all end??? ;)

4. Tallman

Tallman W9WDX Amateur Radio Member, KW4YJ EXTRA class

It won't quit till there is no one left standing! Never surrender til you are out of ammunition and your club is broken! Banzai!!!!!!!!!

357magnum likes this.
  5. Soup-man

Soup-man New Member

I'm convinced that the government will not allow a mass invasion or take over or collapse of the government, there is no profit in that. If I had my way, I would design and produce bug out vehicles for those that does believe. The vehicle wouldn't need to get more than 10 miles per a gallon and have a 40 gallon tank. Even the flooding in Louisiana didn't go that far. Why shoot people when you can engage them in slavery. Use your skills to capture them and force them into bondage. Get yourself a whole plantation of slaves and make them do the hard work.
    Trump says that the Mexicans are going to build his wall.
    How many secret passageways do you suppose they will incorporate into the wall?
    That would be like letting the Fox build the Chicken Coop.

6. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Well-Known Member

Had mine built 5 years ago..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

A bug out vehicle should be equipped with enough tin foil hats for the occupants.

8. psycho

psycho Running a special on our rooms!

The invasion has been well under way since Reagan gave them all amnesty 30 years ago. If Trump builds a 60 ft wall then US companies will export a hundred thousand 65 ft ladders to Mexico. LOL

9. 9C1Driver

9C1Driver Sr. Member

And those ladders will be made in China.

10. oldgeezer

oldgeezer New Member

Only me at my house. I bug out on a motorcycle with a 5 gal gas can attached to rear rack. I can go 750 miles with tank and gas can filled. Motorcycle is very quiet, no one will hear me. Once I get to Midland, MI (50 miles away), I can go off road on trails to north tip of MI if needed. These trails are extensively used by snowmobiles in winter. Snow would make trip more difficult, but my bug out bike is light.

rabbiporkchop likes this.